John Elledge & Assoc PC
Questions? Call - 540-217-6086
A bilingual law firm serving Shenandoah Valley and the surrounding areas of Virginia.

December 2019 Archives

Updated policy streamlines immigration process

Our readers in Virginia probably know that getting a green card through marriage is one of the most common ways that individuals obtain legal residency in the United States. Foreign spouses of American citizens can get a green card that, while temporary at first, can become permanent in time. However, after the set period of time has passed and a foreign spouse has the right to obtain permanent residency, sometimes they do not.

Learn How We Can Help

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

email us for a response
Office Location:

John Elledge & Assoc PC
2 South Main Street, 2nd Floor
Harrisonburg, VA 22802

Phone: 540-217-6086
Harrisonburg Law Office Map

review us